I renamed the rez to RF126.REZ but it keep on saying File is changed:W[2007] L[0] rez/RF126.REZ is there any how to fix it?
PatchedBACKD00R - Perfect Wallhack!
NEW FIX: CHANGE TO RF110
lol creds to http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...t-working.html
Tell me if it works or not for you guys
lol creds to http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...t-working.html
Tell me if it works or not for you guys
It detects it..
i only have one question could it be detected or not ?
Does it work on xp 32 bit?I replaced the rez 026 and it didn't work and when I renamed it to rez126 it didn't work though?Someone help please.
Im getting the same problem. When i start the game it says error wrong File is changed:W[2007] L[0] rez/RF126.REZ
detected man d:
It doesnt work. Always detected.
z8games pacht today RF026.REZ so i change the file name to RF126.REZ after 2 hurs they pacht it too Lol
you can only updeat the rez hack now with the new rez file @BACKD00R ima go try new files that can work xD
you can only updeat the rez hack now with the new rez file @BACKD00R ima go try new files that can work xD
It's officially patched I think, because RF026, RF126 and RF110, none of them are working.
Nice one man , I like your release . But we need a simple hack contain : no recoil & wall hack and you'll be the best. <3
A lot of members are saying it's detected.
I wonder how it will work in Ghost Mode though.
Does it show the Ghost's knife? lol
I wonder how it will work in Ghost Mode though.
Does it show the Ghost's knife? lol
it work with me rename it to RE127.REZ
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Point Blank HacksPerfect wallhack for later
14 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsBACKD00R - STW - WallHack - OHK, 360°, Speed Knife - Weapon Range and More
578 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsBACKD00R - STW - WallHack - OHK, 360°, Speed Knife - Weapon Range and More
252 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsBACKD00R - Simple Hack - Wallhack - No Recoil - No Reload
86 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsBACKD00R - Wallhack - See Ghosts - Knife OHK - Speed Knife - No Recoil and more
150
