PatchedTokolocoSK CAKO v4

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Version 3?? I guess this is 4th version.

And thanks for your hacks.

Is there any crash? Did you play 10 minutes with your hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
Version 3?? I guess this is 4th version.

And thanks for your hacks.

Is there any crash? Did you play 10 minutes with your hacks?
I mistook the title...
Awesome Release, Can't wait for your further contributions
Quote Originally Posted by //\\//etwork3r View Post



not crash?

is there any crashes??

Win XP 32bit... what's your windows version??
and which injector i shoul use??
Good Job Man!
Nice Hacking...
I have windows 7 32-Bit ,and I use PreX injector.I dont have any crashe's
OMG. then, you can use tokolocoSK v1.0. that hack has the more features.

my computer is win xp 32 bit. so i have crash...
@TokolocoSK in CAKO vips not patched?
Quote Originally Posted by pDevice View Post
@TokolocoSK in CAKO vips not patched?
Esse é meu publico
Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post


Esse é meu publico
ok
Quote Originally Posted by pDevice View Post
@TokolocoSK in CAKO vips not patched?
Its not patched but detected.
Quote Originally Posted by //\\//etwork3r View Post
Its not patched but detected.
Detected?? DId Engine.exe crashed?

CAKO has no Game manger...
LOL ningeum joga CAKO.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?