QuestionSolvedBotting For Mac Users

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Botting For Mac Users
Hello as you all can tell i am new to this website. I use a mac osx lion. I also play runescape and I want to bot but i dont know what program and how to do it on a mac I can do it on A windows but not on a mac. I know I am not alone and this thread is for all the mac users that want to bot but dont know how. Your help would be greatly appreciated by a newbie like me
Also how do you use epic bot because i tried it and i dont know how to make it work on a mac. Thanks
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us