iPhone or HTC FUZE?

PollWhich phone?
iPhone50% · 8
HTC FUZE50% · 8
16 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
HTC FUZE
iphone has no fucking warranty
iphone suck fucking nuts if u want one just buy a ipod touch and download the phone ap
i have a iPhone but i don't really like it
a lot of people that buy the iphone regret it
I don't own either of them, but my friends have the iPhone and they say it sux.
i forrgot to say i phone sucks nuts any one know were i can get this image


SC2 Nightmare Concept 3
Iphone is kinda thick you know like three times as ipod touch
Hip-tops are kinda decent also.

Maybe try getting one of them?
I have the Dare from Verizon.

its fuckin awesome
I have teh samsung sgh t819.... Its teh fail. Cellular version.

Anyways, Htc>iCrap
Quote Originally Posted by darkne5s View Post
Iphone forever!
Fail.
iCrap can't pwn the HTC look at it, it jsut amazing nuf' said
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?