Help with Hack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Hack
Hello Guys!
I used the main of this Tutorial: (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...mory-hack.html)
This is what my Code looks like now. (With new Addies).
Code:
#include <windows.h> 
#include "stdafx.h"

int WallMgr = 0xAAC3BC;
int WaeponMgr = 0xAAC3D0;

while(1)
{
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD pWallMgr = *(PDWORD)(CShell+WallMgr);
DWORD pBasicPlayerInfo = *(DWORD*)(CShell + BasicPlayerInfo);
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(PDWORD)(CShell+WeaponMgr);

if (unlimitedAmmo)
{
If(pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<560; i++)
{
if ((*DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i)) ) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+0xAAC3D0)) +(4*i))) + UnlimitedAmmo) = 90;
}
}
}
But whta is the mistake here?
It says the "While" is a syntax error.

Please Help me
Thank you
I don't really know, but if i join ur hacking team, to make hacks etc, than i would sure found out .
I dont have a Hack Team (yet).
I gonna make one, but I need to get members to help us out etc.

And we can make MPGH BIG!

The name gonna be F-atal?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us