TalkingHelp with trying to load Cshell!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help with trying to load Cshell!
Well I'm trying to make a memory hack fro CF NA and in
Easiest Way For Beginners Who Want To UnPack CShell And Find Addys tutorial
it says:
1- Download loadib (in attachments) and extract it in CrossFire Folder -check

2-download Olly..also in attachments... and extract it on desktop... Run as Admin if Win 7-check

3-Open loadib.. and then Go To Olly and Select file>attach>C:/ program files/Crossfire/loadib.exe-check

4-U will find a Medium Sized window on the left with a small icon "C"-check

5- Any Where in that window "C" press Right Click>View>Module "Cshell"-STUCK@!@#$%^&*()

6- Then in "C" press right click>search For>All Refrenced Text Strings

7- Another Small window will open Called "R"

8- Right Click Any where at "R" then Search For Text (And Be sure to Tick Entire Scope and Un Tick Case Sensetive)

9-Search for any text strings...I will give alot of examples Below...Like "BulletPosOffset" = NoRecoil

10-The Right Click on It and Make Follow in Disambeller..and then find ur addys and UR DONE!!

can any one help me every time I click view module I can't find Cshell all I have is this

Module 'loadlib'
Module 'kernal32'
Module 'MSVCP100'
Module 'KERNEBLA'
Module 'ntdll'
How can I get the Cshell?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Moved...
Alright thanks this should help.
Did you use dllloader or loadlib?
Quote Originally Posted by grannycrazy View Post
Did you use dllloader or loadlib?
I'm using loadlib.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M!lfHunt3r View Post
do u have teamviewer then i can help u
No but I can get it I'll get it right now.
do u have teamviewer then i can help u
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
request close no one's helping I give up!
hmm it sould be there is or the loadlib not loading it or you'r ollydbg is the problem i can take a look whit Team Viewer if you want
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
hmm it sould be there is or the loadlib not loading it or you'r ollydbg is the problem i can take a look whit Team Viewer if you want
Thanks for trying to be helpfull but I solved the problem but now I have another one D= your a coder right?
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
Thanks for trying to be helpfull but I solved the problem but now I have another one D= your a coder right?
yes

/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
Well I'm trying to make a memory hack fro CF NA and in
Easiest Way For Beginners Who Want To UnPack CShell And Find Addys tutorial
it says:
1- Download loadib (in attachments) and extract it in CrossFire Folder -check

2-download Olly..also in attachments... and extract it on desktop... Run as Admin if Win 7-check

3-Open loadib.. and then Go To Olly and Select file>attach>C:/ program files/Crossfire/loadib.exe-check dont select loadib . click attach and find loadib.exe

4-U will find a Medium Sized window on the left with a small icon "C"-check

5- Any Where in that window "C" press Right Click>View>Module "Cshell"-STUCK@!@#$%^&*()

6- Then in "C" press right click>search For>All Refrenced Text Strings

7- Another Small window will open Called "R"

8- Right Click Any where at "R" then Search For Text (And Be sure to Tick Entire Scope and Un Tick Case Sensetive)

9-Search for any text strings...I will give alot of examples Below...Like "BulletPosOffset" = NoRecoil

10-The Right Click on It and Make Follow in Disambeller..and then find ur addys and UR DONE!!

can any one help me every time I click view module I can't find Cshell all I have is this

Module 'loadlib'
Module 'kernal32'
Module 'MSVCP100'
Module 'KERNEBLA'
Module 'ntdll'
How can I get the Cshell?
))))))) Just do what i say
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us