Difference between LAG and LOG

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Difference between LAG and LOG
I see most of the players say

nmn ! log ako eh maya nlng
log ! youtube kase eh ! >.<
and etc.
Let me tell you something .
Or let me tell you the difference between LAG and LOG

LOG
Google Quote :
segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
LAG
Google Quote:
the act of slowing down or falling behind
LAG is "Slow response (computer, internet)"
Now you know .
It's best for you to know ..

NOTE:
Stop saying log now .. I hate it .
Also LOG is WOOD trololol
LAG is INTERNET trololol

==Signing Off==
@Sprite Hahahahaha TROLOLOLOLOLOL ROFLMAO Hahahaha Now I Will Stop Saying "LOG" xD
Yeah that's true I got my Latest Weapon"LOG" from a tree
@Sprite Yeah Many People Say that
And Their Ping is like 10-50

I Say LOG again in Game
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?