Solvedneed some more tips

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
need some more tips
hey, i just got all my combat stats to 70 (def,str,att,con) and I can now wear barrows armour. My current armor is
Helm of Neiziot
Granite body
Dragon legs
Dragon boots
Obsidian cape
Dragon scimmy
Tokzi shield (i forget the name)
And a ammy of glory and warriors ring

So should I upgrade? I'm planning on spending less than 2 mil.
That's a decent armour, shouldn't need to upgrade it really
(Might want to switch to a whip though)
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
That's a decent armour, shouldn't need to upgrade it really
(Might want to switch to a whip though)
rightio, got the abyssal whip, works like a charm. So should I buy any type of barrows equipment? Or replace the granite platebody?
Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
rightio, got the abyssal whip, works like a charm. So should I buy any type of barrows equipment? Or replace the granite platebody?
Oh yes, you should indeed replace the Granite Platebody, preferably with a Fighter Torso (or Dragon Plate- or Chainbody)
Don't think Barrows equipment is necessary
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Oh yes, you should indeed replace the Granite Platebody, preferably with a Fighter Torso (or Dragon Plate- or Chainbody)
Don't think Barrows equipment is necessary
Okay, I'll do Barbarian assualt till I get it. but what about Dharok's platebody? It seems like a strong one to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Oh yes, you should indeed replace the Granite Platebody, preferably with a Fighter Torso (or Dragon Plate- or Chainbody)
Don't think Barrows equipment is necessary
Dragon Plate/chainbodies are not that good

If you want a decent plate you could also get a Versa Plate, this one has a quite good def and gives you a str Bonus
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


Dragon Plate/chainbodies are not that good

If you want a decent plate you could also get a Versa Plate, this one has a quite good def and gives you a str Bonus
You mean Vesta?
'Cause if so, that's over 5M and he has about 2M to spend
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


You mean Vesta?
'Cause if so, that's over 5M and he has about 2M to spend
Sorry i ment Veracs
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


Sorry i ment Veracs

Well yes, that would be an excellent choice
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post



Well yes, that would be an excellent choice
I disagree I think it would look good but not really help him all that much. I agree will your earlier statement that he should get a fighting torso.
I'm already doing barbarian assualt, so I'll go with the fighters torso and see how it works out. Thanks
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us