need Help with Weapon Hack

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by cvadis View Post
yes right, easy to make it . work perfect for my private hack
use bypassxtrap , bypasshgwc and cheat engine .
I meant without bypassing xtrap
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I meant without bypassing xtrap
i have one ( bypassxtrap + bypasshgwc ). so easy scan in game use cheat enggine

pm me in yahoo, everyone need it. Yahoo Messenger : CVADIS
I get this Client Error too.
Can you help?
Quote Originally Posted by [MasterCoder]Felix View Post
Hello ive made a weapon hack all works but if i change knife i dont make any damage
bcs knife wep hack is pathced you have to change every value so it can make any damage but it is difficuld... skins,souns,models,dmg,range and etc
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us