Help me please guys.I need your opinion.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please guys.I need your opinion.
I recently bought a combatarms account and it was keylogged from someone and now the previous is annoying me about it asking if he can get it back.I want to know if he cant get it back and what can I do to prevent. This is CA NA.
I guess it goes down to who has the info

I know in Runescape you can recover your account if you have proof that you purchased membership on it.
Has the previous owner bought something on it?

If you have the email and all the account info you should be fine with it
Turn off whispers and ignore him.
If he has proof that he is the original owner of the account, he will get the account.
No matter what measures you take in order to 'secure it'.

Proof of NX purchases, Birthday, etc.
I really wished I could stop it /:
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?