Polka Dots

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Polka Dots
Hi, This is a tutorial on how to make polka dots on ur gun.
Lets get started
First Open the file of the gun u want to edit


Now Ctrl+Shift+U

Duplicate the layer

Ok I think u can read some of these



Filter - Noise - Add Noise





Now u have polka dots!
lol cool tutorial I might use this.
CTRL+SHIFT+U desaturates the gun, you should include that.
Quote Originally Posted by ray4139 View Post
CTRL+SHIFT+U desaturates the gun, you should include that.
I do say to click Ctrl+Shift+U i just dont say what it does. (I was 2 lazy )

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kubi07 View Post
lol cool tutorial I might use this.
Thanks for using I guess...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?