Slimes
So many things...to ask. Soz.
Okay well I got my server running, HUGE thanks, to @non ame ,and I'm just using MCEdit to copy my single player world to my multiplayer world. It worked, but...slimes. Urg.
So basically I made my world superflat so my world can fit, and...before I made it flat, slimes didn't spawn. But now, no animals spawn, only slimes do. In about 5 seconds my world is infested with slimes..
I already have a plugin that disables which mobs spawn and which do, like I disabled enderman and shit and they don't spawn no more. I disabled slimes clearly, but they still spawn. I tried putting difficulty on peaceful, but no luck.
Any way to fix this? In my single player world, slimes were like super rare.
Okay well I got my server running, HUGE thanks, to @non ame ,and I'm just using MCEdit to copy my single player world to my multiplayer world. It worked, but...slimes. Urg.
So basically I made my world superflat so my world can fit, and...before I made it flat, slimes didn't spawn. But now, no animals spawn, only slimes do. In about 5 seconds my world is infested with slimes..
I already have a plugin that disables which mobs spawn and which do, like I disabled enderman and shit and they don't spawn no more. I disabled slimes clearly, but they still spawn. I tried putting difficulty on peaceful, but no luck.
Any way to fix this? In my single player world, slimes were like super rare.

