Need Help With Kill Marks

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With Kill Marks
I've started work on my first kill marks but as there's no go tutorials I've gone at it alone. I'm good with Photoshop, but that's not the problem, can someone tell me what's wrong with this? Or point me in the direction of a good tutorial?

What it looks like;


What it should look like;


any help is welcome, thanks guys<3
Quote Originally Posted by Scourfield View Post
I've started work on my first kill marks but as there's no go tutorials I've gone at it alone. I'm good with Photoshop, but that's not the problem, can someone tell me what's wrong with this? Or point me in the direction of a good tutorial?

What it looks like;


What it should look like;


any help is welcome, thanks guys<3
Hi and welcome to MPGH, Firstly This is in the wrong section you should of posted it Here But here is a video on how to do them It is quite Old though.



Thank + if this helped M'kay
I've worked out how to do it, that tutorial didn't help my problem at all. Might make a tutorial in the future.
ITS EASY JUST CHANGE THE BLACK FACE INTO GREY THANKS IF worked
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us