which gun?

Pollwhich guns??
AWM GOLD 14% · 4
DEAGLE GOLD 18% · 5
M4A1 GOLD 50% · 14
AK GOLD18% · 5
28 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
which gun?
which one? ak gold m4 gold awm gold or de gold?
M4a1 Gold
But u can get M4a1 gold + AWM gold + AK Gold 3 together.
I'd go for the D.E gold. Perfect combination with the normal m4a1.
Quote Originally Posted by jhonwdss View Post
I'd go for the D.E gold. Perfect combination with the normal m4a1.
totally agree =D
I have M4A1 Gold
Really Awesome Gun , Less Recoil
Easy to Control
Go for it
M4A1 because its controllable, more easy to use than awm and ak47.
If You're a Rusher type,Try the m4 Gold with less Recoil ! \m/
If You're the camper type,Try the awm gold ~
m4a1 gold
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us