iPad Themes

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
iPad Themes
Anyone have a iPad 3 and have themes are are compatible without summerboard? Also if you know any themes from previous iPads that are compatible would be great. The site I use like died so :/

And was it worth it for you to upgrade to iPad 3 if you had iPad 2.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I use MacThemesⓘ I'm sure you can find something for iPad there.
K thanks, cuz I used a site that had so much great themes but then when I tried to find themes for iPad 3 cuz i recently jailbroke it there wasn't any compatible or HD ones

Edit: Found some great HD ones already
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?