Looking to buy AQW account ( Show me ur BEST ) !!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looking to buy AQW account ( Show me ur BEST ) !!!
Hey

I'm looking to buy AQW account
I could pay till 140$

Requirds

Membership at least 4 months
At least level 38

Must have cardclasher .. Not necessery But that's would be good for me

Post here your account link and your contact informations

.....

Waiting for offers ...
I'm selling this account for 25$ only.

It still has 4months membership left

It has sort of ac rares and stuffs in the bank (like Legion Jolly Roger, Platinum Naval Commander, etc).
With nice and wanted reputations:
-rank 10 Evil
-rank 10 Good
-rank 10 Doomwood
-rank 10 Troll
-rank 10 Sandsea
-rank 10 Arcangrove
-w/ Taro Blade Master Guardian Pet
-w/ 2 Juggernaut Items (supposed to be 3 but the Ungodly Reavers was accidentally deleted) xD
-will have the Vindicator of They Class at the end of the month.

It has assorted tchest items and will have a total of 24 tchest stuffs when membership expires.

See charpage: AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

I hate male character.. >_<

If ur interested, add me up on FB: mitchup_pie@yahoo.com
and PM me immediately.

NO SCAMMING. Fair Trade
[MPGH]Ravallo will ensure this.
Scammers might be IP banned.
Quote Originally Posted by mitch_kulitz View Post
I'm selling this account for 25$ only.

It still has 4months membership left

It has sort of ac rares and stuffs in the bank (like Legion Jolly Roger, Platinum Naval Commander, etc).
With nice and wanted reputations:
-rank 10 Evil
-rank 10 Good
-rank 10 Doomwood
-rank 10 Troll
-rank 10 Sandsea
-rank 10 Arcangrove
-w/ Taro Blade Master Guardian Pet
-w/ 2 Juggernaut Items (supposed to be 3 but the Ungodly Reavers was accidentally deleted) xD
-will have the Vindicator of They Class at the end of the month.

It has assorted tchest items and will have a total of 24 tchest stuffs when membership expires.

See charpage: AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Pageⓘ

I hate male character.. >_<

If ur interested, add me up on FB: mitchup_pie@yahoo.com
and PM me immediately.

NO SCAMMING. Fair Trade
[MPGH]Ravallo will ensure this.
Scammers might be IP banned.
Added , Waiting your confirmation
I'm selling one.Still have 1 year 3 months membership left.Selling it for 70$
It have two juggernaut items.
If ure interested, add me on fb : alya_dayana@ymail.com
Ok I am selling 6 accounts:
Lvl 34, From March 2009, Has 55 spaces, 6 Bank, good 09 rares, $20
Lvl 19 (I'm going to level it up) From December 2008, has 50 spaces, 0 bank, good 08/09 rares. $20
Lvl 28, From 2009, 30 spaces, good 09 rares $10
Lvl 20, From 2009, 30 spaces, good 09 rares $10
Lvl 8, From 2010, 30 Spaces, $5
Lvl 5, From 2010, 30 spaces $5

I am selling all of these, the prices are non-negotiable for the first two. Contact me if interested i_like_pie0201@yahoo.com
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?