Good Items

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Good Items
Hey Guys I Really Need Good Items Because When I Play I Tend To Die Extremely Alot So I Have Been Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me In Some

Runs Through Dungeons And Help With The Gods With Me My Clan Is Not Active At All So Please Respond To This Thread Or IM me at

kaplilpanda@hotmail.com It Helps Out Alot

ROTMG IGN: SnugBalls
trinity client in help
Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
Hey Guys I Really Need Good Items Because When I Play I Tend To Die Extremely Alot So I Have Been Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me In Some

Runs Through Dungeons And Help With The Gods With Me My Clan Is Not Active At All So Please Respond To This Thread Or IM me at

kaplilpanda@hotmail.com It Helps Out Alot

ROTMG IGN: SnugBalls
Why Are You Giving A Capital To Every Word?
Its Annoying.
Oh And Get Skills (Or Hacks) And Go To Godlands.
Quote Originally Posted by Ranged66 View Post
Why Are You Giving A Capital To Every Word?
Its Annoying.
Oh And Get Skills (Or Hacks) And Go To Godlands.
I used trinity but the auto nexus dosent nexus is what i am saying so i tend to die
Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
Hey Guys I Really Need Good Items Because When I Play I Tend To Die Extremely Alot So I Have Been Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me In Some

Runs Through Dungeons And Help With The Gods With Me My Clan Is Not Active At All So Please Respond To This Thread Or IM me at

kaplilpanda@hotmail.com It Helps Out Alot

ROTMG IGN: SnugBalls
Ok, I Might Be Able To Help You.
First Of All: Learn The Game So You Can Use Tactics And Other Stuff.
Secondly: Use A Hack.
Lastly: Play And Learn From Your Mistakes
autonexus is working dont lie.Just choise noob mode then if u dieng on 30% autonexus
Quote Originally Posted by Dmitrhitr View Post
autonexus is working dont lie.Just choise noob mode then if u dieng on 30% autonexus
I did not say it dosen't work i said it does not work sometimes and then mobs in godlands kill me when im thinking it will nexus me and noob mode would make me not be able to get any loot from Oryx When i Die
if you die you're not going to get any loot any way :troll:
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us