HelpPro Players needed!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Pro Players needed!
Heey wasup guys i had post another tread about needing hackers But thats bull couse i wanna get some co-op weapons who doesnt want it? so if you know how to do glitches in lockdown or death valley i know all of the death valley But at the last i need 3 other players who also can help me for line hack so i ask this of 3 other players:

For death valley:

RPG GLITCH ( I know how to do it :P)
Line Hack ( I Know how but need other 3 guys to help me)
And if i am host of the game i can change the Extreme to Easy But whit extreme Rewards (ty for Tutorial )

For Lockdown:

I dont know any glitches xD shearing for them

But would be fun and if we win we would get some fun reward :P So here is my Nick of AVA:

H3AD5H0T30

Or Just post here a comment if you would like to do it whit me and 2 other guys A hacker can always Join I dont hate them
Im in Mang
If ill have time ill try to find you in game.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?