HelpMincraft

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Mincraft
CAN SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME EVERYTIME I OPEN MINCRAFT I PLAY FOR 5 MIN DEN IT SAYS MEMORY ERROR CAN SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME WHAT TO DO I UPDATED JAVA I FORCE UPDATE I TRIED EVERYTHING NOTHING WORKS PLEASE HELP....... MY LAPTOP IS 8 GB, AND 64 BITS.... PLEASE HELP
This should go into the Minecraft Help section, not discussion.
/Move request
You need to allocate more memory to minecraft and next time please post in the correct section
allocate more memory into Minecraft, i dont know the exact code for it, but there's google
set Minecraft to high priority in task manager, and stop all unnecessary services/processes
just close unnecessary processes and set minecraft to high priority
ctrl+alt+del
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us