SolvedHacked tekkit?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hacked tekkit?
Does anyone have a hacked tekkit client with xray?
I believe this is the wrong section. I recommend getting this thread moved to the Minecraft Discussions forum.
if you learn to read i said "Hacked" not cracked i already have cracked launcher
So EDIT it yourself.
It's really simple.
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
So EDIT it yourself.
It's really simple.
Hey the link you gave is broken. Where is the thread?
Quote Originally Posted by NeoNano View Post
Hey the link you gave is broken. Where is the thread?
The program was deleted because it simply did not work.
Quote Originally Posted by NeoNano View Post
Hey the link you gave is broken. Where is the thread?
I am trying to find out the problem now and will release it to you guys.
Do I seems a [Minion] for you ? I think it got removed for something!
I don't know exactly why! So ask it from @Polo or @Rigby!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us