Base Undetect

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Base Undetect
Can someone pass me a base undetectable please create I do not know thank you
Well heres a In-game Menu code, not base though. Hopefully, that'll help.
Every Body was helped on teh first hack but they learned from old bases nobody will give you an undetected base bk it will get patthed very fast if is posted
Maybe ill release an undetected base or something for you guys to use :/ Not sure though
google swiftdude's base
@luizimloko
LMFAOOOO Nice Hack You Got There
@lucas123456
I've Got An Undetected Base, But It'll Cost You.
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
@luizimloko
LMFAOOOO Nice Hack You Got There
@lucas123456
I've Got An Undetected Base, But It'll Cost You.
you have norecoil working ? no client errors
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post
you have norecoil working ? no client errors
Forgot About No Recoil ! (Thanks For Reminder)

No Errors. It'll Cost For Code..
what you want?
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
@luizimloko
LMFAOOOO Nice Hack You Got There
@lucas123456
I've Got An Undetected Base, But It'll Cost You.
Quote Originally Posted by lucas123456 View Post
what you want?
money ....

but it's not that hard to make one i make my base after 5 day's stundying detected basses on the forum and is still working
Quote Originally Posted by lucas123456 View Post
what you want?
Undetected Codes can be found everywhere. 50% of the coders on MPGH are just leechers who copy and paste. It's a fact!
Guys I Will Bases That I Will *UnPatch* and Give The Code Again....
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
Guys I Will Bases That I Will *UnPatch* and Give The Code Again....
yes its old but an nice base and you can learn from it
If any one posted his base it will be detected so no one will post it but he can post it if he have another workin base
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?