C++ Tutor

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Tutor
I need a C++ Tutor.
i have 0 Knowledge @ C++ , If he helps me and make me understand C++ , and code my first hack .
This becomes his account : Z8Games , ID PASS SA
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I need a C++ Tutor.
i have 0 Knowledge @ C++ , If he helps me and make me understand C++ , and code my first hack .
This becomes his account : Z8Games , ID PASS SA
Same thing man I've been looking for a c++ tutor for a long time and never got nothing so once I find out I will help you and others for free =D So far I'm trying to learn memory hacks for c++
You don't need a tutor to be honest. All you need is to learn basic C++, followed by ASM (you'll learn about how useful this is later), and read tutorials - all can be self taught.

That starts you off... Then later on you can get more in depth by D3D, etc.

It's more of a self teaching thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
You don't need a tutor to be honest. All you need is to learn basic C++, followed by ASM (you'll learn about how useful this is later), and read tutorials - all can be self taught.

That starts you off... Then later on you can get more in depth by D3D, etc.

It's more of a self teaching thing.
Yes I'm looking at tutorial but they like fill in information that i don't know where to get like here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...mory-hack.html
he filled in the code but he never said where to get it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us