ExclamationSolvedQuestion about endermen

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Question about endermen
Two questions to be answered. I'm trying to build an enderfarm, and I have 2 things.

1. Do endermen teleport when in lava?

2. What's the best way of making an enderfarm? I'm planning to build it with piston pushers, but it's going to take a lot of my redstone...any other way than this?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

1. Do endermen teleport when in lava?
If the Endermen's in the lava, they can't teleport, or hurt your player.

Not so sure about the second question..
Quote Originally Posted by Kat` View Post
If the Endermen's in the lava, they can't teleport, or hurt your player.

Not so sure about the second question..
alright thanks.
Any other?
@Blaze
I think that uses piston pusher as well..I'm trying to use little redstone has possible, it's not like I have a chest full of em. I like 10 full stacks of redstone that's all I have. (+3 I just mined some more).

And thanks for the video. I'm just looking for a structure, not the whole tutorial build. I want to make mob traps on my own without tutorial.

PS> Is it true that mobs see signs as 1 block? Meaning, if I were to make a 2 x 2 hole and put signs on there, will they recognize the signs as blocks and move toward it without hesitating and fall?
Go to the end and find space 288 blocks away where there is no terrain. Then the only area that the Enderman can spawn is any block you place.

Enderman won't teleport when hurt by lava, unless you hit them while they're in lava. They'll then teleport since they were hurt by you.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Go to the end and find space 288 blocks away where there is no terrain. Then the only area that the Enderman can spawn is any block you place.

Enderman won't teleport when hurt by lava, unless you hit them while they're in lava. They'll then teleport since they were hurt by you.
Okay thanks bro but isn't there anyway to build an enderman room where they can spawn without piston pushers? Too much work..x-x
Only if you cover all light areas, 144 blocks in each direction. Then they only spawn where you want them to.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Only if you cover all light areas, 144 blocks in each direction. Then they only spawn where you want them to.
Yeah but I just want something that makes them go into the trap area faster, rather than just hanging out in the room.
Anyways, I've built a different one, go req close @Polo @Blaze


Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us