PatchedSimple Crossfire Hack v2

Posts 16–30 of 167 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by scarcrow View Post
features pls "_" u didnt mention !
- Wallhack
- See Ghost
- Fast Defuse
- Fast Plant
- No Smoke
- No Flashbang
- Remove Fog
- No Knockback
- No Chat Block
- No Fall Damage
- No Scope Overlay
- Weapon Range (max)
- Weapon Damage (+25)
- Normal Knife Speed (2x)
- Round House Knife (360°)
- Mini Speedhack (Hotkey F2)
- Wire Frame (Hotkey F9)
- White Player (Hotkey F10)
- Remove Sky (Hotkey F11)
- White Walls (Hotkey F12)
- Save Setting (Hotkey F7)
- Load Setting (Hotkey F8)
- HTD Remover (Left CTRL + Hotkey F6)
Thx for cedits!! Nice work!
Didnt work in crossfire folder.. I need an undetected injector
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
u have to inject it
What injector did you use I use PerX but I don't know if it's detected havn't used it since a while.
Perx didnt say HTD but no effect .. nothing works
When I tried it. Nothing happened.....
Works greatly an error I get screen freezes.
Works only for CF NA ?
Please Name An injector That Work
Ok now it injects with NO result and I have the requirements.
Can someone tell me what injector to use that works?
Quote Originally Posted by scarcrow View Post
didnt work :S need help and if no then u are a little noob
Stupid ass idiot. Go make one your self thank you,
~ *Sigh* This hack just isnt working for me but oh well. ~[COLOR="Silver"]
Posts 16–30 of 167 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us