ps : ohk knife and norecoil will make it perfect . ty
So far not a single person in the last 9 hours reported it working I think someome shud close.
Originally Posted by Maxanator1000
So far not a single person in the last 9 hours reported it working I think someome shud close.
lamo . works great her and im not the first lol . but im still useing lebba v1
Originally Posted by mslol
lamo . works great her and im not the first lol . but im still useing lebba v1
lebba is patched what are you talking about... my alt got a ban from it (worked yesterday)
hey guys if dont work just download 4.5 firmware link .NET Framework 4.5 RC
donw load 4.5 firmware
Im not at my pc right now is the mini speed hack like Crouch speed or More running speed (like standing)?
---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Maxanator1000
So far not a single person in the last 9 hours reported it working I think someome shud close.
Then you should try for yourself eh?
Going to test this hack soon great post.
What injector should I use?
not working
Does anyone have HGWC.exe they can upload so i can play crossfire
This is what it says
This is cool, I'm liking it.
Kinda off topic, but the one 2 below (Exile Rez) is NOT detected. Should probably bring it back up
:/ This hack is detected if you DON'T run patcher_cf.exe
DETECTED WITH PERX INJECTOR MAN WE NEED A HACK UR HACKS SIMPLY BEEN DETECTED
Originally Posted by ahmed1235
DETECTED WITH PERX INJECTOR MAN WE NEED A HACK UR HACKS SIMPLY BEEN DETECTED