Solved.Jar files

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
.Jar files
Does anyone know why I cannot open the .jar files? Every time I try to open a client like Adrecract or Contract Jar I keep getting a message that says Invalid or corrupt jar file. Help PLEASE.
you need to install or re install the current version of java , that's how i got nodus working hope that helped
Use winrar.
Winrar doesnt help. Thanks though.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I will try it thank you.
Open it in Winrar. Please post in the right section next time.
Yes. You need to right click the .JAR file, and press "Open with Winrar". 99% sure it will work.

Like Skylight said, post it in the right section next time. (Minecraft Help / Discussions).
Alright sorry, I will try that.
Right click and open with Winrar or Winzip.. Simple as that.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us