Swat 4.
Hello everyone, how's it going?
In the last hours, I've came back to play Swat 4, the awesome tactical-simulator fps shooter, in there you play as a Swat officer, the cracked versions have fully working multiplayer.
Anyway, lets get straight to the point.
I need someone to try and make me a hack which makes you that if you get hit by a sting grenade, flash grenade, smoke grenade, tazed or beanbanged, pepper ball'd or pepper spray, you can still shoot and react, I've seen some people with that hack today, I've tried to look and look, and I've found 2 but 1 was on a dead forum which is no longer working, I've also found it an a living forum, but his download is dead and so is the attachment there.
I got some weapon hacks and radar hack, but I really really want invurable to no effects hack, like I've said above.
I know the chances of someone that will even give a shit reading this/trying even to make one, are very very small, belive me if I knew how to make that, I would.
So anyway, I request your help guys, from the pros.
Thanks in advance in any way,
-Daniel.
P.S game version is 1.0
In the last hours, I've came back to play Swat 4, the awesome tactical-simulator fps shooter, in there you play as a Swat officer, the cracked versions have fully working multiplayer.
Anyway, lets get straight to the point.
I need someone to try and make me a hack which makes you that if you get hit by a sting grenade, flash grenade, smoke grenade, tazed or beanbanged, pepper ball'd or pepper spray, you can still shoot and react, I've seen some people with that hack today, I've tried to look and look, and I've found 2 but 1 was on a dead forum which is no longer working, I've also found it an a living forum, but his download is dead and so is the attachment there.
I got some weapon hacks and radar hack, but I really really want invurable to no effects hack, like I've said above.
I know the chances of someone that will even give a shit reading this/trying even to make one, are very very small, belive me if I knew how to make that, I would.
So anyway, I request your help guys, from the pros.
Thanks in advance in any way,
-Daniel.
P.S game version is 1.0