check my code??(if it is correct??)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
check my code??(if it is correct??)
is my code correct ??

if not can u fix it??

Code:
#include<windows.h>

#define WeaponMgr   0xB65E94 
#define NoRecoil1   0x34C0
#define NoRecoil2   0x34C4
#define NoRecoil3   0x34C8
#define NoRecoil4   0x3B20
#define NoRecoil5   0xE98
#define NoRecoil6   0x1000 


DWORD WINAPI Hacks(LPVOID)
{
bool norecoil = true;

while(1)
{
DWORD CShell     = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr); 
       


if (norecoil)
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<650; i++) 
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + norecoil) = 0; 
}
}
}

Sleep(100); 
}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, Hacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
}

1 more thing how can I find offsets because I suddenly saw that addys are different for offsets =.=
Lawl the one that your editing the value is the bool edit the offsets not the bool
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Lawl the one that your editing the value is the bool edit the offsets not the bool
but how sir can I edit the offset not the bool sorri I'm hardly confused

and I'm confused with the addys and offsets

addy is like this right?
Code:
NoRecoil = BulletPosOffset = 0x34668C
while an offset is like this??

Code:
NoRecoil = 0x34C8
can yo fix my code sir so I can manage the editing =)
No NR Offsets.....?


---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

@Ryuzaki™
Got a new injection method? Some injectors doesn't work for me. PM Me if you have one.[COLOR="Silver"]
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?