Rage xD Um, i'll join I guess, wait NVM. Sorry.
Team MPGH: Recruiting
Name:Ron
Age:14
Task:Griefing.
Btw, which country u from?
Age:14
Task:Griefing.
Btw, which country u from?
Application-
Name: Ken
Skype: GeneralHeir
Age: 15
Task: Greifing, might be able to do some recording within the future.
Name: Ken
Skype: GeneralHeir
Age: 15
Task: Greifing, might be able to do some recording within the future.
Name: Tom
Skype: Joebob579
Age: 14 (Don't worry, my voice is low
)
Task: Griefing/Recording. I'm also up for video editting / intro creation if you're interested (I'm learning After Effects so I need stuff to work on)
Skype: Joebob579
Age: 14 (Don't worry, my voice is low
)Task: Griefing/Recording. I'm also up for video editting / intro creation if you're interested (I'm learning After Effects so I need stuff to work on)
Application-
Name: Ross
Skype: ross.mill
Age: 22
Task: Greifing and could do recording.
Thanks
Name: Ross
Skype: ross.mill
Age: 22
Task: Greifing and could do recording.
Thanks

Application-
Name: Stephan Massa
Skype: stephanmassa
Age:15
Task: All.
Name: Stephan Massa
Skype: stephanmassa
Age:15
Task: All.
@Ahmad
Name: Julius
Skype: I will msg you if i could .....-,-
Age: 15 (I have a squicky voice but maybe my knowledge about coding clients will level that up)
Task: Greifing/Recording/Hacking. All of it
I have griefing experience, griefed servers made them lag 'till they were offline.
I also have recording and streaming experience as I do daily for my youtube channel
Hacking, (you already guess it) experience too. Created my own custom client called Violantur which is private. I'm working on a new version.
Name: Julius
Skype: I will msg you if i could .....-,-
Age: 15 (I have a squicky voice but maybe my knowledge about coding clients will level that up)
Task: Greifing/Recording/Hacking. All of it
I have griefing experience, griefed servers made them lag 'till they were offline.
I also have recording and streaming experience as I do daily for my youtube channel
Hacking, (you already guess it) experience too. Created my own custom client called Violantur which is private. I'm working on a new version.
Still getting members
Cool
CoolName: Jeroen
Skype: Isithrarion
Age: 16
Task: Greifing / Recording, if necessary
Skype: Isithrarion
Age: 16
Task: Greifing / Recording, if necessary
Application-
Name: chinook
Skype: i'll give if i'm accepted
Age:14
Task: Greifing
Name: chinook
Skype: i'll give if i'm accepted
Age:14
Task: Greifing
Name: Henry
Skype: Messaged
Age: 14 - though I am mature in the way I think [If I'm not doing anything stupid or griefing.
Task: Greifing [I like making people go like 'wtf - OMG! STOP IT! - Wats happening derpppzz" - Can't record because of shitty PC - I can take pictures though ;D - Not too sure on hacking..
Country: UK - I'll only be available 3:30PM -5:30PM - 6:30PM -8:00PM [GMT +0]
Skype: Messaged
Age: 14 - though I am mature in the way I think [If I'm not doing anything stupid or griefing.
Task: Greifing [I like making people go like 'wtf - OMG! STOP IT! - Wats happening derpppzz" - Can't record because of shitty PC - I can take pictures though ;D - Not too sure on hacking..
Country: UK - I'll only be available 3:30PM -5:30PM - 6:30PM -8:00PM [GMT +0]
Name: Peter
Skype: (msg me if not comfortable)
Age: 14
Task: Client Making.
@Ahmad
lmaoo my parents are from lebanon i was born in Australia (Not Muslim Though).
Skype: (msg me if not comfortable)
Age: 14
Task: Client Making.
@Ahmad
lmaoo my parents are from lebanon i was born in Australia (Not Muslim Though).

Similar Threads
GeneralTeam D3L. Recruit [CoD4/X360]
2 Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & AdvertisingTeam One RecruitingPU 2 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[MPGH CA MODDING TEAM] Mpgh christmas loading screen o<|:D>
13 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsTeam-Alpha RECRUITING!!
8 CrossFire Clan Recruitment & AdvertisingTeam Alpha recruiting!
1
