Language
Hey!
I will know what language is best to creating hack's. C++ looking good, but when I talking on IRC, people talking "First u need basics, learn Python", "Python is the best for u, when u know Python them u can learning c++ and all this ****".
I know, good hacker (hacker, no cheater) must know all programming languages (if not, he learn new lang. in 3-4 day's/hours) but now I want making only hacks to games (FPS, flash games
etc).
What can I do?
And last ... i must have Linux/UNIX to making hack's on aimbot/wall/god mode level?
What system u have ?
(sorry for my english... i can't COMPREHEND becouse im my country are be few people from eng, so i can't learning this on "Live!" mode =)) ).
Thank for help!
I will know what language is best to creating hack's. C++ looking good, but when I talking on IRC, people talking "First u need basics, learn Python", "Python is the best for u, when u know Python them u can learning c++ and all this ****".
I know, good hacker (hacker, no cheater) must know all programming languages (if not, he learn new lang. in 3-4 day's/hours) but now I want making only hacks to games (FPS, flash games
etc).What can I do?
And last ... i must have Linux/UNIX to making hack's on aimbot/wall/god mode level?
What system u have ?(sorry for my english... i can't COMPREHEND becouse im my country are be few people from eng, so i can't learning this on "Live!" mode =)) ).
Thank for help!