PatchedSimple Crossfire Hack v2.2

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by shorry View Post
what do it say when u started the injector as admin?

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------



etain just keep trying i got one account banned cuz of using the first injector. Try to re-download the injector v2 and the hack v 2.2 and try it again.
Well it opens normally. But when I try to inject, it always fails.
[QUOTE=x1jester;6144772][FONT="Papyrus"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"][I]

Same thing happens to me
Perx injector isn't working neither
Quote Originally Posted by kongyi View Post

Same thing happens to me
Perx injector isn't working neither
Yeah. I don't know why. It worked perfectly before. ._.
Well, one thing I want to say to you Barley. Don't use the SAME exact screenshot for each one of your releases. Every release you make you should go into the game and take a new screenshot so it's proof it's working, and it seems like a fresh hack.

Nonetheless, great job and I appreciate it!
The Hack No Works For Me I Inject This But When I Join To Cf Nothing Happeneds
Why Dont Work For Me u.u I Use Perx Injector :C
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us