NoWeaponWeight

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
NoWeaponWeight
Can anyone give source code NoWeaponWeight?
Here you got it

Weapon = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0x******);

if(Nowepweight)
{
*(float*)(Weapon + 0x****) = (float)0;
}
Quote Originally Posted by Simps0ns View Post
Here you got it

Weapon = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0x******);

if(Nowepweight)
{
*(float*)(Weapon + 0x****) = (float)0;
}
Nice! /msg2short
Also if you make the value a - its speed. Might be patched so not sure yet.
leecher attaaack but string is i think MoveSpeedPenalty
Quote Originally Posted by kloklo2 View Post
leecher attaaack but string is i think MoveSpeedPenalty
leecher attaaaack?
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


leecher attaaaack?
Yes bcs he want all codes -.-
Quote Originally Posted by kloklo2 View Post
leecher attaaack but string is i think MoveSpeedPenalty
Yeahs that's the string name. I see sndrv is detected ugh I've been gone to long
Quote Originally Posted by kloklo2 View Post
Yes bcs he want all codes -.-
oh ok xD
But u need some starting help isnt it?
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Yeahs that's the string name. I see sndrv is detected ugh I've been gone to long
Yea and welcome back dude
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
Yea and welcome back dude
Thanks bro.....
No Weapon Weight gives errors sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
No Weapon Weight gives errors sometimes.
in rucf no.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us