QuestionI can not exercise. wtf body..

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
I can not exercise. wtf body..
So, I've been playing a lot of games for the past 3 years, so I haven't exercised for quite a long time.

Today I tried running for 2 minutes and only lasted 1.

So, is there a way to get a lot of energy to exercise?

What exercise can I do at home?
Is running the best way to improve my stamina?
Well running will really help your stamina, but you can only last 1 minute running? You really need to get outside more often.
Jogging, you shouldnt be sprinting for excercise. Walking is also a great way to start.
I've been into online gaming ect for 7 years, and I can run 37 minutes , But I reccommend going every day for like 25-30 minutes of jogging until you get back into shape, then start doing 15 minute runs and extent ;] or get a tredmill
Bike rides are also helpful. If you learn how to ride with no hands, it makes your legs work harder to go faster. I can bike ride with no hands for about 30 minutes. When I get back home, my legs are pretty weak, but that only happens the first week or two.
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
Bike rides are also helpful. If you learn how to ride with no hands, it makes your legs work harder to go faster. I can bike ride with no hands for about 30 minutes. When I get back home, my legs are pretty weak, but that only happens the first week or two.
that only happens the first day, if you keep the routine, anyways yh bike rides are good aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Mischievious View Post
that only happens the first day, if you keep the routine, anyways yh bike rides are good aswell.
Lol it happened for almost a week for me - I did it daily. Probably because I'm skinny though and not really muscular :3
One minute? Wow? Are you seriously out of breath after like 1 minute? Well I would just take baby steps like walking and gradually increase your duration or destination everyday. Maybe use your bike or treadmill.
Quote Originally Posted by Typical Male View Post
So, I've been playing a lot of games for the past 3 years, so I haven't exercised for quite a long time.

Today I tried running for 2 minutes and only lasted 1.

So, is there a way to get a lot of energy to exercise?

What exercise can I do at home?
Is running the best way to improve my stamina?
Get a multivitamin and omega-3 and a nitric oxide booster.
Exercise wise ONLY DO BURSTING. Short distance running but GO ALL OUT! It builds your endurance much faster than slow long distance running.
Learn to regulate your breathing.
Eat carbs before you run and a healthy snack after. Like two servings of pasta before and celery with peanut butter after.
Shed off extra fat, not saying you're fat, but you probably aren't fit. Start by doing push ups and shit, get fit, then do cardio like running and stuff. It will be magnitudes easier, then you can just build up stamina and cardio.
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
Bike rides are also helpful.
I've been using a bike to get to and from my college classes for the past year. My legs went through a total transformation. My running stamina is also up a huge amount. It's also much better while listening to metal.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


I've been using a bike to get to and from my college classes for the past year. My legs went through a total transformation. My running stamina is also up a huge amount. It's also much better while listening to metal.
Lol omg yes. Especially with over the ear skullcandy noise cancelling headphones! Disturbed, Children of Bodom, A7X, Cradle of Filth, and more <3
@Lehsyrus What are the advantages of taking all this supps?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?