TalkingVerify paypal for only "$3"

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Verify paypal for only "$3"
Yep, The tittle say all , i know i only have 12 post and people do not trust me , but yep... This is real. We will chat for facebook or Skype or other page if u want .

So the payments are:

3$ for paypal

pay 1.50 cent first , then i verify your paypal , then pay me the others 1.50 cent's.

I'm not forcing you to do this, it's your decision, if I want to believe fine , if not fine to .

Thanks for your time

Skype : elmoi0010
Is this the e-trade method? It is patched.
Quote Originally Posted by elmoi0010 View Post
Yep, The tittle say all , i know i only have 12 post and people do not trust me , but yep... This is real. We will chat for facebook or Skype or other page if u want .

So the payments are:

3$ for paypal

pay 1.50 cent first , then i verify your paypal , then pay me the others 1.50 cent's.

I'm not forcing you to do this, it's your decision, if I want to believe fine , if not fine to .

Thanks for your time

Skype : elmoi0010
It's not that I don't trust you, but just informing you outside of Canada, you need to have your paypal verified to send money.
Sooo, if you want $1.50 first, it's not possible for most people. (I'm still from Canada)
And this still seems like a scam, i need my paypal verified, but i'd rather use a middleman who holds my money and gives it to you after you verify, and we have some amazing middlemen on this site.
Id rather you verify first, as I can't pay you any other way haha
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?