Fly Hack Offset

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Fly Hack Offset
What is the string to search for fly hack in olly?
there's no string for fly hack. either search using uce or olly or even through a log.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
there's no string for fly hack. either search using uce or olly or even through a log.
understand I've seen a solo-fly in CE but do not know how to make a
Quote Originally Posted by gudi View Post
What is the string to search for fly hack in olly?
Code:
JumpTime
JumpVelocity
JumpLandeWaitTime
JumpLandedNoJumpTimeRate
JumpLandedMovePenaltyTimeRate
JumpRepeatPenaltyMoveRate
JumpLandedMovePenaltyMoveRate
You can do UP for high jump, fly, & hover or DOWN for under map, watch out for client errors.
Quote Originally Posted by BarleyCandy View Post
Code:
JumpTime
JumpVelocity
JumpLandeWaitTime
JumpLandedNoJumpTimeRate
JumpLandedMovePenaltyTimeRate
JumpRepeatPenaltyMoveRate
JumpLandedMovePenaltyMoveRate
You can do UP for high jump, fly, & hover or DOWN for under map, watch out for client errors.
I already tried that, BTW, what values are you using? I used, I think 0 before
Quote Originally Posted by BarleyCandy View Post
Code:
JumpTime
JumpVelocity
JumpLandeWaitTime
JumpLandedNoJumpTimeRate
JumpLandedMovePenaltyTimeRate
JumpRepeatPenaltyMoveRate
JumpLandedMovePenaltyMoveRate
You can do UP for high jump, fly, & hover or DOWN for under map, watch out for client errors.
Do you know if the values ​​are 0? because when I go into a room and I jumped the game closes
make like for super jump or midle jump. try it
i have make it in PTC before it get patched long time ago , and i never tried to make it again.
Use the pitch and yaw and the player's Vector
I hear some People makes a Logger
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us