GUYS ..

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
GUYS ..
I Have A Big Question How To Find Addy In Olly?.. I Want To Find The Addy For No Reload ?..
Which Addy I Need To Get?..
And How To Find Addy For WeaponMgr


ReloadAnimRatio for no reload i believe, and weaponmgr i always just search for BulletPosOffset or something and look for it

0xc2c is no reload i believe
Thanks .. For That.. and What Is Addy.. For No Reload In My Image ..
Quote Originally Posted by bidforpower View Post
Thanks .. For That.. and What Is Addy.. For No Reload In My Image ..
Lawl the string that your viewing is unlimitedammo XD search for reloadanimratio
Addy: ReloadAnimRatio
Offset: 0xBDC

.
Sorry XD .. So For No Reload is "ReloadAnimRatio" .. Where I Can Find "0xBDC" ? ..
^ Lol no need to find it because I already given the offset to you.
You can find it by "ReloadAnimRatio"
omg, is so hard use google???
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us