Redstone
Sorry for double posting.
I'm currently in progress of making an efficient mob trap that uses a dispenser, and I'm encountering a little problem. It's a problem I have never came across.
I'm trying to power both pistons side by side using redstone repeaters, and one's powered, but the other is not. I'm not sure what I did wrong, here are the SS.

and the end part of the redstone that connects to a single lever.

I'm currently in progress of making an efficient mob trap that uses a dispenser, and I'm encountering a little problem. It's a problem I have never came across.
I'm trying to power both pistons side by side using redstone repeaters, and one's powered, but the other is not. I'm not sure what I did wrong, here are the SS.

and the end part of the redstone that connects to a single lever.


(