Searching for a pro coder.

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Glad to hear that bro.
I don't mean it in a bad way and I know the feeling of trusting a close friend with info but there was no reason to put it all on the MPGH community right? I mean, when EuroFarmer showed up, you immediately called him out as Bolos and that's when it all started. Yes, people are selling the hack but come on, you are a VERY smart person and you found it once, let them ******s sell it and find another table yourself and don't make the mistake of telling anyone it next time.
Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
lol avoiding all the flame and rage in this thread, I'm gonna go ahead and point out that I am a professional coder and I know VB, C#, and a little bit of C++ including Python and AutoIt. I added you on Skype so if you wanna do busy, just let me know. I could care less about who found what as RedSpot could've just never showed up here to avoid all the backstabbing and tragedy. He's my friend and I love him to death(No Homo) but the way it sounds to me is that he brought all this on himself and then transferred it on to the MPGH community. On the other hand, I am very happy with @RedSpot because the A.V.A section was dead until he showed up ^_^ <3
Okay, i accepted you on Skype, waiting for you to come onlinbe ^^.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

@youngbuck1970 i might have some problems with ava cuz my reactor is just disappering and appearing
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
im the only one who can add guns at this moment.
and im sure
no, u are not the only one who can add guns
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?