Exclamation[VB] Complex Theme

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[VB] Complex Theme
Complex Theme
Written By: Fatal

I made a simple theme yesterday and did not have time to release it here so i am releasing it now!!!! It was base on Visual Studio 2011 Beta. It was nice and simple so i coded this



Hassan's Edit: Link removed. Upload to pastie.org

Theme Base Credits - Aeonhack

This is my first theme too!!!!
Decent Theme ;-) new release version? or impact...
You sure you didn't read/watch a Tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
You sure you didn't read/watch a Tutorial
Well i did :P You can't make a theme without watching a tut. @DyftRapid hand made :P
@Fatal' : Please upload it at Pastie as I am not able to open PasteBin. I have to check the code first ! Link removed.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
@Fatal' : Please upload it at Pastie as I am not able to open PasteBin. I have to check the code first ! Link removed.
pastie.org does not work for me??
Pastie doesn't work here either :/
Quote Originally Posted by hustelboy View Post
Pastie doesn't work here either :/
I don't c and p so yea.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
I don't c and p so yea.
Me neither :P
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us