Taking requests.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Taking requests.
Just put your request here in the correct format.
If it isn't in the correct format, I won't do it.
Coder signature.

Format : You have the best format for signature
Style : RAW

make it epic .
Quote Originally Posted by Pitcher View Post
Coder signature.

Format : You have the best format for signature
Style : RAW

make it epic .


Request Format

Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature.
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image.
Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included.
Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.
Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability.
Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.
Main Text/Name: G36E
Sub Text/Quote: No.
Size: I would like this as my profile picture, so whatever the maximum limit is.
Style: None I guess.
Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eltics.svg.png ( IMAGE LINK)
Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included. Just the colours on the pic.
Image/Render: None.
Designer: IDC.
Other Information: I'd like just the Regular Boston Celtics logo with the G363 under his feet, or off to the side thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Rajon Rondo View Post
Main Text/Name: G36E
Sub Text/Quote: No.
Size: I would like this as my profile picture, so whatever the maximum limit is.
Style: None I guess.
Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eltics.svg.png ( IMAGE LINK)
Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included. Just the colours on the pic.
Image/Render: None.
Designer: IDC.
Other Information: I'd like just the Regular Boston Celtics logo with the G363 under his feet, or off to the side thanks
Here you go!
THANK YOU THIS IS FUCKING BADASS MAN!!!

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

hey is it possible to earse the White boxes around the avatar?
Quote Originally Posted by Rajon Rondo View Post
THANK YOU THIS IS FUCKING BADASS MAN!!!

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

hey is it possible to earse the White boxes around the avatar?
I saved it as a PNG and it had no white area around it. Ask a mod about that.
Main Text/Name: Itz
Size: 184px
Theme: Diablo 3
Other Information: Make it epic!!

Thanks
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?