Knife Speed

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Knife Speed
Code:
Knife Speed 1 - 0xA64
Knife Speed 2 - 0xA68

 =(float)1 !!!!!!
By means of the Cheat Engine program I managed to find offsets which are responsible for speed of a knife (these offsets the correct 100 %, I checked them several times). How it is correct to write down now them in a code? I have made such code, but for me does not work. How it is correct to write down a code?

Code:
if(cItem.CF_KnifeSpeed)
	{
		if (pWeaponMgr  != NULL)
		{
			for(int i=0 ; i<800 ; i++)
			{
				if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i)) ) != NULL)
				{
						Weapon = (*(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4*i)));
						if(Weapon != NULL)
						{
								*(float*)( Weapon + (0xA64 + (4*i))) = (float)1;
								*(float*)( Weapon + (0xA68 + (4*i))) = (float)1;
	}}}}}
nice

I use :
0xA70
0xA50
0xA4C
@Nikita1482 can you pm me your yahoo or skype btw i send a pm to you thx
Thanks it's help for me ahahah Just lucky
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
float=1.0;// try
float 1.0f is the normal speed you need to use a littel bigger
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
float 1.0f is the normal speed you need to use a littel bigger
how to made hack..?
plz plz plz one answer,,>>?
i want to learn how to do hac,ks
Quote Originally Posted by kareem1111 View Post
how to made hack..?
plz plz plz one answer,,>>?
i want to learn how to do hac,ks
first you need to learn C++ after make a base and after adding function's
I thought Fast knife has 2 loops
Yes define it first make sure you check first the weapon log
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us