lol. I've made real money off Diablo 3 already

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Really wish other games had this system
Here comes Runescape with a new update "Real Money Auction".
i dont play this game.
Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
why didn't you go buy a copy from the store?
Why would I? There's "should" be nothing better about it.

Besides, I have an empty spot in my computer where my DVD drive should go, and plugging it in just aint worth it. /boh
Easier to just grab it off bnet
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Why would I? There's "should" be nothing better about it.

Besides, I have an empty spot in my computer where my DVD drive should go, and plugging it in just aint worth it. /boh
Easier to just grab it off bnet
Hmm. I guess so. I'm just always around somewhere in my city so I just bought a hard copy of the game.
tho it's kinda odd that they don't let you use the RMAH cause you have a digital copy.
Alright dude you just lucky cant even sell a a dam item worth at least 50 bux at 1$. But this acution house definatly was a great idea.
Quote Originally Posted by LeCriss View Post
Alright dude you just lucky cant even sell a a dam item worth at least 50 bux at 1$. But this acution house definatly was a great idea.
I've made 4 bucks so far.
Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
why didn't you go buy a copy from the store?
Because digital copies are just as good. It's the same game, and it is preloaded onto your computer. You can play it the second it is released.
Now to make enough money to make up for the 60$ D3 cost.
Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
I am gonna steal my copy from a friend
You Can't Once The Disk Has Been Used The CD Will No Longer Work On Any Other Computer.
You Cannot Steal Already Used Keys / Whatever.
Only Way You Can Do It Is Borrow Someone's Battle.net Account And Download, Then Use There Account.
Quote Originally Posted by MakoMao View Post
You Can't Once The Disk Has Been Used The CD Will No Longer Work On Any Other Computer.
You Cannot Steal Already Used Keys / Whatever.
Only Way You Can Do It Is Borrow Someone's Battle.net Account And Download, Then Use There Account.
The thing is you are not literally buying the game, you are buying the CD-key, you can install the game from any CD you want but try playing it without an account with the Diablo 3 serial and your gonna be real Scr**ed.


Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
I've made 4 bucks so far.
What did you sell lol im curious!
Quote Originally Posted by LeCriss View Post
The thing is you are not literally buying the game, you are buying the CD-key, you can install the game from any CD you want but try playing it without an account with the Diablo 3 serial and your gonna be real Scr**ed.




What did you sell lol im curious!
a few rares and a legendary. I just put them in for really cheap
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?