ExclamationDetectedBlack Light v1 ; Makes Detected Hacks Become Undetected

Posts 196–210 of 370 · Page 14 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by luistupapixD View Post
this really works

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

awesome work
ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post


All it does is increase the KB from a DLL.
So it might work
Well some don't /
I keep getting an error and I can't encrypt anything :/
Quote Originally Posted by Puffz View Post
I keep getting an error and I can't encrypt anything :/
Cause you didn't read how to use it.
Thats right appending 0's to EOF(End OF File) does nothing, but it does change the hash value of the total file, NOOB made "ByteCipher" after I suggested this would change the crc value when some random bytes are added to EOF, while this is a good quick an easy method, the propper way to do is add random bytes in the code section of of the dll, then recalculate the crc value and write that to the header section which overwrite the original crc value. because when the dll gets loaded into memory it will not load your random byte EOF, these are ignored as they don't belong to any section of module(dll). SO if Nexon ever scanned memory for hash value this would not work, if you actually wrote the random byte to a code section it would work in memory also, lucky for now nexon only scan the dll on disk and hash that to there banned list, hence why the byte at EOF file works(for now)
People said this doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
People said this doesn't work
Do you ever read? THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ALL HACKS. O_O
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Do you ever read? THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ALL HACKS. O_O
Everybody that I gave this to said the same thing nd it was +20 people
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Everybody that I gave this to said the same thing nd it was +20 people
So?

1. They don't read
2. Me and Entourage said it like a 100 times that, this work for some hacks, not all.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
So?

1. They don't read
2. Me and Entourage said it like a 100 times that, this work for some hacks, not all.
Im just saying calm down
If you read me last post in this topic and do like that it will work for hack that get scanned in memory for hash
so wait how do you make this thing work any instruction
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Im just saying calm down
Lol, I am. I just Caps so you can read it.
Quote Originally Posted by Shotsofdeath View Post
so wait how do you make this thing work any instruction
@Royce see what i mean?

Dude READ!!!
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Lol, I am. I just Caps so you can read it.
@Royce see what i mean?

Dude READ!!!

I see , I know that feeling bro
Trying to upgrade this shit. Adding a multi crypting method.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Trying to upgrade this shit. Adding a multi crypting method.
Feel bad about nubs not reading :O This is so simple and it works great thanks so much :]
You're the best
Posts 196–210 of 370 · Page 14 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?