Triggerbot FTW(;

Posts 31–45 of 76 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Badest1 View Post
If somebody buys this...
Honesly that triggerbot is bullshit no offence tho with joker,joker with mods it sucks ass,i kill better and faster without triggerbot so that makes me feel better then program/hack people killed me so fast with obir and my joker didn't shot fast at all and i got cj3 on it when i used the hack i ended up 3/11 when i stoped using it same opp next mission i get 13/4,thats all i got to say...
This happened because you didn't tweak the bot Use apbdb to check the refire rate of your weapons so you get the maximum out of it.
COULDNT EVEN GET IT TO WORK T_T JUST SHOOTS AT RANDOM THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help would be nice.
Quote Originally Posted by hoko View Post
COULDNT EVEN GET IT TO WORK T_T JUST SHOOTS AT RANDOM THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help would be nice.
Reading the thread will help you. If you can't read,I can't help you.
I am suprised by the ammount of people who actually thanked Rawr for this.
Such a nice behaviour on the community here lol.
Just create account here and download, right?
Quote Originally Posted by SamsoniteNM View Post
I am suprised by the ammount of people who actually thanked Rawr for this.
Such a nice behaviour on the community here lol.
Just create account here and download, right?
Lalala Just bumping this thread. It still works just fine. I love PB proofing my things<3

Anywayz... They don't even need an account here to download. They need one on my site though.
cant we get this bot For Free? Cuz i dont have a visa xD
Quote Originally Posted by theyuri00 View Post
cant we get this bot For Free? Cuz i dont have a visa xD
So, you want this for free, because YOU don't have Visa, NICE.
Wan't the bot for free because ur a kid? *trollface*
Quote Originally Posted by SamsoniteNM View Post
So, you want this for free, because YOU don't have Visa, NICE.
Wan't the bot for free because ur a kid? *trollface*
Sooo if I don't have a VISA I'm a kid? lol. Well I don't and I'm not a kid...
P.S. Not trolling at all... ...being childish, yes.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Also @RAWR(: do you have a "question" thread ? I'm trying to learn some stuff and I thought maybe asking you.
Is it possible to get a trial of triggerbot?
Quote Originally Posted by Dekyy View Post
Is it possible to get a trial of triggerbot?
What I'm asking for too
Not so good.. Won't Work ..
Quote Originally Posted by kretos View Post
Not so good.. Won't Work ..
Right, say that to the few hundred active subscribers who use this on a daily basis and love it. -.-
Hi Rawr, I need help. I need good settings for the CSG shotgun. I have trouble with it, and can't figure out a nice setup for it. Thanks!
Tango, you're better off emailing us, but i'll pm you.

Edit

Sent you an email instead to your MPGH registered email. It will be from my autogamers email account.
Posts 31–45 of 76 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us