4 star general for RSGP!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
4 star general for RSGP!
selling my 4star general account for runescape gold, or paypal cash
NOT ACCEPTING TRADES (IM QUITTING COMBAT ARMS)

I HAVE ALL INFO INCLUDING EMAIL AND BIRTHDAY!
_____________________________________________

Offers on runescape gold will have priority over cash.
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! YOU WILL HAVE HIGHER PRIORITY AS IF YOU COMMENTED BELOW.
_____________________________________________
Screenies:




_____________________________________________
PM ME WITH AN OFFER! ILD RATHER YOU NOT COMMENT BELOW
IF TRULY INTERESTED I WILL ADD YOU ON MSN, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!
15m ?
I GOT SCAMMED BY CCOOLLZACH . I gave him 44M and was going to pay him 36M later. Do not trust.
Lol he took this from another thread, he trying to scam you guys beware http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ount-rsgp.html

The stats from this account here and the stats from that account there are nearly the same. Same nx ammount, same kdr, same nx grade, same amount of weapons. This guy is a troll and scam
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?