[FREE] ROUNDSKIPPER! FINALY OUT PUBLIC!

Posts 16–30 of 111 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
@Pie pls aprrove this guy he deserves respect finally redspot was banned tired of seeing that guy scamming everyone, getting acc details and money g0d!
well i paid him

AND I GOT WHAT I ASKED

so he didnt scam
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
well i paid him

AND I GOT WHAT I ASKED

so he didnt scam
Now u tell me what's the need to do something paid instead of sharing so next time some one discovers another thing he could share and not sell!
Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
Now u tell me what's the need to do something paid instead of sharing so next time some one discovers another thing he could share and not sell!
if he shared someone would report that to aeria
and they would fix it

like that he is making money and helping others

you also dont wanna see everyone in ava with the same stuff
32bit system? no chance?
Quote Originally Posted by CodeFix View Post
32bit system? no chance?
Guys Cheat engine cannot attatch the ava if you dont have 64bit so...
but this look suspicious without virus scan, but I will try first on a noob account
can u make a video please i dont know how to do this.thanks
Idream If this work really I will pay u 100 or 150gcoin this saturday for show you my gratitude!!! pm me on my profile and I give u my skype! (yes when i give my skype here everyone can say Hi Im Idreamforfun .... Or writte your skype in the next post

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

This doesnt be directly patched... aeria or ijji needs a week before patching that...
Lol even if it's a cheat table you still need scans.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Lol even if it's a cheat table you still need scans.
how can i scan a .CT file?
idream look your personnal message from me pls
Posts 16–30 of 111 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?