LTC1 for sell

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LTC1 for sell
Today i am selling my LTC1 account (almost LTC2) for 10k NX. I don't use this account anymore, i have a main with NX guns.

Perms:
AK-47
ACR
Elite Mod


Other guns:
G36KE for 70 days
Confederate Double Barrel for 213 days


Pics:



If you would like to buy this account add me on skype kingrage132
Thank you.
ill do 20k tomorrow?
USING MM
10k right now, not sure if i can be on tomorrow.
Well, I have 10k NX on my main account right now. :P I would gift you and stuff, but we need a middle man. I've been scammed twice by ******s and I'm not letting it happen again. I'd give you the 10k NX in gifts.
I'll give you 20k NX for it

Btw, I added you on Skype my name is Smartstone7
full infO? if so i can do 10 k nx
Bump still for sell 10k NX.
i offer 25$ paypal
10k nx right now. Add me on skype.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?