PS3 4.11 Jailbreak Including Installed PKG Files?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
@Indeligents

After careful review of your video above it does seem plausible that this may work, I do however have some concerns to when he opens 'User2' and goes to to the 'Game' menu in the PS3 and see that there is already an FTP server installed in his console and the fact that when he opens 'Install PKG file' the folder empty.

I have jailbroken my PS3 before and from recollection there should be more options in that folder, for safety precations let me test it out on my system and I'll post back results because we have had similar video evidence in this section before.

Hope you don't mind the extra wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
@Indeligents

After careful review of your video above it does seem plausible that this may work, I do however have some concerns to when he opens 'User2' and goes to to the 'Game' menu in the PS3 and see that there is already an FTP server installed in his console and the fact that when he opens 'Install PKG file' the folder empty.

I have jailbroken my PS3 before and from recollection there should be more options in that folder, for safety precations let me test it out on my system and I'll post back results because we have had similar video evidence in this section before.

Hope you don't mind the extra wait.
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post


Thanks!
Si it turns out that this has been password protected and that a sur~vey needs to be done in order to retrieve the password, so I'm going to keep my better judgement here and say that it is fake.
This is just the 3.55 to 4.11 spoofer, sorry to tell ya.
Quote Originally Posted by thejedi View Post
This is just the 3.55 to 4.11 spoofer, sorry to tell ya.
Not necessarily, You can download MFW that does this for 4.11 official firmware, and the video above came out before the spoofer.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?