hey guys, as most of you know ive been gone for a good while. having trouble with the base. I inject but never get my msg box, etc, crossfre is working fine. if anyone that KNOWS and can help me let me know and ill download teamview.
maybe i can help you here why you no post the base or the part that need to be fixed ??
im not sure whats needs to be fixed. I lost my BIG base i had put together when i moved. So im starting with the base i started learning some from. I get no errors in studio, but cant get it to inject. im installing tv now
i have like your problem but i formated pc and my base was created with blocks and more ... but it was huge then i stopped codinig
can some1 pls give me only walhak for CF NA its emergency. thx
Originally Posted by damjand12
can some1 pls give me only walhak for CF NA its emergency. thx
There's a tutorial here giniyat posted it
Do you use a compatible injector?
Of course 64 bit Injectors don't work on a 32 bit OS and 32 bit Injectors don't work on a 64 bit OS.
Do you use something like fstream or fopen?
Try to compile the hack in Debug mode, for some reason it doesn't inject in release mode.
Originally Posted by derh.acker
Do you use a compatible injector?
Of course 64 bit Injectors don't work on a 32 bit OS and 32 bit Injectors don't work on a 64 bit OS.
Do you use something like fstream or fopen?
Try to compile the hack in Debug mode, for some reason it doesn't inject in release mode.
I got it working. Sucks that everything is patched now. Only usefull feature is wall hack
Originally Posted by JusCaus
I got it working. Sucks that everything is patched now. Only usefull feature is wall hack
They added clientside checks for the Weapon class, they are bypassable
Originally Posted by derh.acker
They added clientside checks for the Weapon class, they are bypassable
That's pretty cool. Not sure how to even get into that. Maybe I'll do some research and see what i can do.
I am using fstream and release mode working fine
It works in debug mode, but it gets detected for some reason.